Noxie Limited is a stakeholder in the drive for a more sustainable environment. The drive for the energy transition and the use of more eco-friendly furniture is the future! And the future is now!

The call for Energy Transition has made The  NOXIE office furniture Solutions Brand manufactures more sustainable and ecologically friendly and even stronger office furniture.

Apart from the environment, there are other advantages to making your office more environmentally friendly.

When businesses make the conversion, they will witness an increase in consumers and clients.

NOXIE Limited Provider of Sustainable Office Furniture

NOXIE Limited Provider of Sustainable Office Furniture

In NL we avoid furniture made of unsustainable materials like plastics. These materials tend to be disposed of in landfills and oceans and take centuries to break down properly. Choosing some of our products like our bamboo office products. 

The Bamboo Worktop is known for being a sustainable product that doesn’t harm the planet.

Bamboo is grown without harsh chemicals, protecting the soil, preventing soil degradation and erosion. Without the harsh pesticides, growing bamboo organically can help save our soils. Bamboo is also great for the air! Its trees take up 45% more carbon dioxide and release 35% more oxygen than the average tree. Plus, you don’t need to uproot the entire tree for harvesting or replanting, so bamboo farms are healthier for the environment.

Remove All Paper from Your Life

The greenest approach to paper is none at all. Correction, updates, and revisions on printed documents account for 90% of all workplace waste worldwide, with the remaining 10% wasting space in storage areas. Whenever feasible, keep everything digital. It’s as simple as storing digital data on mobile devices and computers rather than filing cabinets. Also, instead of printing off digital documents, get into the habit of studying them on-screen.

Use of Natural Light

Using natural illumination instead of electric lights is one of the simplest methods to save electricity. Even in darker workspaces, with a little imagination, this can be done.

We encourage the use of an open layout to enable light to flow freely.

Rather than drywall, we advise you use energy-efficient glass panels if you require walls.

To let more sunlight in, move bulky equipment or furniture away from windows.

Our design team is experienced and is ready to take you through our catalogue of paint Colours.

We often encourage our clients to decorate with lighter colors to enable light to reflect off of them.

We also incorporate mirrors into the décor to reflect light throughout the area.

You’ll not only be reducing the business’s carbon footprint, but you’ll also be enhancing employee happiness and productivity.

According to recent research, natural light with an outside view is the most desired feature in workspaces.

Bring Nature into Your OFFICE

We advise introducing plants to your workplace will reduce the demand for air conditioning and filtration.

Plants filter the air, absorbing formaldehyde, benzene, trichloroethylene, and carbon monoxide, creating fresh, pure oxygen.

NASA research found that plants can eliminate 87 percent of air contaminants in a workplace over the course of a 24-hour period.

Another advantage of having greenery at the workplace is that anxiety and illness are reduced in these environments. Increased productivity will improve the bottom line, and you won’t have to worry as much about paid sick leaves if the staff work in a healthy environment.

Use Energy-Saving Appliances

Many computers now feature energy-efficient displays, and most appliances have an efficiency rating. Lights may also be configured to turn on when motion is detected. Many electrical devices include a “sleep-mode” feature that consumes less energy.

To conserve as much energy as possible, be sure to check the choices on the appliances and equipment.

You will be able to save money by switching to energy-efficient technology since you will not be using power when you do not need it.

Switching to energy-efficient equipment can also help you get a higher green rating and lower your carbon impact.

Our focus is on Implementing ways to make your office more environmentally friendly which can positively impact the planet and your workplace.

Most of these ways can also boost productivity at the workplace and create a sustainable reputation for your business, which customers are also attracted to.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *